new ideas

|

Hey every one :), so yesterday i didn't write a new post, but i dk i was just not feeling like writing i just wanted to keep painting lol anyway check out my new painting update on my website www.pirzenarts.com let me know what you think of it, :).

well yesterday was a good day, i did some hardcore working out, i did insanity's insane abs, I've been working on my abs because i want them toned! and i like the sore feeling too.

my eating habits have been odd, lately all i've been eating has been peanut butter spread on wheat bread. yogurt, fruits,water,tea,coffe and fish. that's it its weird i haven't been too hungry but i have lost 3lbs i started at 122.4lbs a week ago and right now i am back at 119lbs, and i think soon i'll be 118 with the working out i've been doing, if i keep at this, i think soon i will be 115 like when i first started this blog, its been a crazy last year for me and its amazing how i started this blog weighing almost 115 wanting to be 110 to 105, and i ended up gaining weight and now I'm trying to lose almost 17lbs. its crazy! but i am determine because i really want to be skinny.

Also in other news! I decided I want to be a Team Beach Body Coach, so I am going to sign up and start motivating people while i work out get toned and help others do that same, and i get paid! and the best part is i can help people around the world on line and give them tips and help them keep motivated while they are doing their work outs :) its pretty cool. I am excited for this because its a way to keep myself motivated and keep losing weight.

well that's it for now, today i am going to go to a Romeo and Juliet play around 12:3o, so i am excited for that, i have to work out eat something light and get ready to leave. I hope everyone is having a good day, or had a good day or will have a good day lol. :)


much love
xoxo
PZ

2 words of Motivation:

Zasha said...

Thats so cool and motivational! You should definitely sign up for it, I bet you'd be good at it. It interests me too, I may check it out. (:

Pirzen said...

sweet, I am already a coach, if you are interested in becoming a coach let me know and i'll help you out, here is my email pamzurita@hotmail.com :)

Post a Comment