SHAKEOLOGY 3 DAY CLEANSE

|

SHAKEOLOGY 3 DAY CLEANSE

You can lose up to 5-10lbs in just 3 days! its so true and its so healthy too!
For BEST results, you must follow the instructions to a T!  Do your shopping in advance and PLAN accordingly.  It is fairly simple.  You follow the same diet for 3 days.  After 3 days, you introduce healthy foods and replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology.  I have mine for breakfast everyday!   This is what you need:


1. Shakeology.  Order your supply today. This will be a 30 serving bag. If you are serious about losing weight or just being fit and healthy then I highly recommend that you not only use Shakeology during the Shakeology 3 day cleanse, but that you also make it a part of your daily eating habits. I use Shakeology daily and it has had a major impact on my health. Also, I recommend that when you order your supply you save $12 in FREE shipping and take advantage of the 2 FREE workouts that come in all Auto-ship orders. I LOVE FREE STUFF!!!  Cancel anytime after shipment. If you decided that its not for you.
 I can be also your coach, if you want more help and motivation to reach your goal or if you need a working out buddy!. you can Join Here as a FREE member and I will become your coach, to have more support.


2.


Click to enlarge
3. I recommend  “darker green” lettuce or spinach. Iceberg lettuce has a very low nutrient density and it’s really just like eating water. So get a box of spinach leaves or other darker green salad.




When you order Shakeology, you can do the working out program that Shakeology gives you for FREE!
so when you order it you will receive and email and in that email you will get a link that will take u straight to the Free workouts you can do, If for any reason you don't get the email, Contact me and I can send them to you.





Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse FAQ
Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions:
1. How many calories per day?
· 800 to 1,100 calories per day
2. How often can I do the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse?
· Ideally, you should do it once per quarter (every 3 months)
· As the seasons change
· Before starting a new workout program
· When you feel you need help breaking through a plateau
3. Should/Can I still do my workouts during the Cleanse?
· Depends on the individual
· You’ll have less energy than normal, so consider doing it during a recovery week
· Try not to do in the middle of P90X® or INSANITY®
4. Can I do a 1-day or a 2-day cleanse instead of a 3-day?
· Yes! Some people will see results with one or two days
· We recommend against continuing the cleanse for more than three days
5. Should/Can I take other Beachbody® supplements during the Cleanse?
· Results and Recovery Formula™: No, too much sugar/calories
· Others (Omega-3, etc.): Not necessary, but won’t hurt either

0 words of Motivation:

Post a Comment