Update

|
Ok so Yesterday went well the pills are working, I feel less bloated too, I didn't take them today because I figured I give my body a break on it, but I will take them tomorrow again, but today i still used the bathroom more than usual i also have been drinking a lot of water. I already lost 2lbs in just one day. so yeah they are working. also i never imagined how hard it would be to jump rope lol it is a challenge but it was so worth it, it worked out my whole body and it felt nice. I am going to continue doing this until i reach my goal and them probably switch to an other workout routine to maintain my weight. I have been taking my vitamins, and I am hoping that i will be at least 112lbs by the 24th. not my ideal goal but its better than nothing. well wish me luck and i will keep u up dated and maybe post some pics eventually.

much love 
xoxo

3 words of Motivation:

JennaReiko said...

Wow that's a lot to loose in just one day. Congrats. I'm glad to hear that your doing so well with your work outs. It really motivates me to get up and do something. :)

Pirzen said...

yeah i am sure what i lost was water weight but its good my clothes fits better and it motivates me to workout and also feel healthy lol I am glad i can motivate you, that means my Blog is doing its purpose :)

Rachel said...

Even if you *know* it's water weight, seeing that number go down is awesome, and it inspires you to be healthier all around.

Post a Comment