I want to be SKINNIER!

|

I have been so busy with work and getting my website ready, i havent been keeping up with anything not my blog or my diet, and everytime i say i am going to blog more, something comes up and i can't do it, i haven't been able to read anyones blogs or leave comments, i feel bad. :( .. i am right now at 119lbs. and it seems like i can't go lower than this, I am 5'2 and i have big boobs and a medium butt. i think that's were most of my fat is stored. but i know i can see i have a belly and i hate it, I need motivation!! i just don't know how to get motivated anymore. anyone have any ideas on how i can continue with my weight loss?. HELP



3 words of Motivation:

AVY said...

Be happy you've got boobs :)


/Avy
http:// mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Pirzen said...

yea true. lol i am happy, but sometimes i wish i has less lol. i'm too short for so much bust.

Stephanie Scarpa said...

It's better with big boobs!

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Post a Comment