Hello!

|

It's been almost a month that I haven't posted anything. My life is crazy lately, I decided to try to organize myself more because I want to have more time to read blog and write blogs, I made sort of a plan .. HAHAHA you are probably thinking an other plan? hahaha i am full of plans and i never go through with them, I'm odd I know. anyway so I decided I am going to blog ever Friday, I know today is Thursday but I just decided to write on blog today, so every Friday I am going to post comments and post a new blog so i can update well pretty much about my whole week and my eating habits as well , lately i've been doing pretty good. I need to update my whole blog, because sadly i did gain some weight, I was at 122.4 lbs, but decided to start drinking more wate
r eating less crap food and eat three times a day and w
ork out, i so far lost two lbs, i started this monday with this so so far so good. I am at 120 lbs. I am updating and recording everything i eat and do on Loseit.com check it out, so far its been helping me a lot! so I am going to try so hard to keep with this routine now that i am slowly organizing my life. haha. I applied for a new job , I decided i am going to try to become an art instructor in a state college here in FL, i hope i get the job so i can start teaching what I love doing. I made my new website www.pirzenarts.com you can follow me there and I am going to start doing tutorials on how i do my paintings so you guys can also learn how to do some drawings and tip and tricks :). I probably pick a date for that as well. :)

anyway i decided on this post to also write about blog. she wanted us to write something motivational to see if we can win a bracelet that she made, i saw the bracelet and its really cute, I would love to win this because i appreciate art and i love when people are creative and make their own things, every time i go to mexico i love buying bracelets and necklaces that people make because i know I help them financially because that's how they make a living. I love helping people because understand the struggles they
have, i've been there i myself sell my artwork to make a living so i completely understand.


well that's all for today , now i am going to go read blogs and leave comments haha finally!.



2 words of Motivation:

Brown Eyed Cowgirl said...

glad you're back!! Good luck with the job, that would be a total dream come true!

Pirzen said...

Thank you :). I hope I get a call that would be super awesome!

Post a Comment