skinny jeans

|
Today I decided to go to Kohls to buy a cute outfit for tomorrow, because tomorrow is my best friend's birthday party and we are all going to go to Cheesecake factory and everyone is dressing up. I wanted to buy skinny jeans and a cute top along with a jacket. well that didn't happen lol, i ended up getting all upset because i realized how fat I've gotten, how i am 120lbs and I am size 5 and I used to be size 3 and 2. I didn't buy a top or jeans i just bought a jacket that i liked, ugh its so frustrating, I Know I am slowly losing the weight and with the routines I am doing I will be 105 by end of march beginning of April, but it just seems so far away and I don't want to losepatience. I know I'll reach my goal I just don't want to look in the mirror anymore, and Idefinitely don't want to go shopping until I am at my goal weight. I told my Fiance that I wasn't going to buy those skinny jeans until i can fit in a size 3. so yeah that was something i did today, I really didn't eat too much today I have cereal and yogurt in the morning, then for lunch i ate chicken and veggie soup. and for dinner i only had soup and tea, i haven't been too hungry lately i don't know why. but I guess that's good, i'm not craving too many sweets so that's a good thing, and every time i do i just chew gum. anyways, I hope every one had a good day today!





here are some motivation pictures, on how I would LOVE to look like in skinny jeans!








0 words of Motivation:

Post a Comment