About time!!!

|
Well Its been a while lol but My updates for now are, that Its been a month now that i have been doing Insanity!! and I have been taking shakeology. technically it will be a whole full month by the end of the week ! and i feel amazing! I have lost weight and I can see abs definition its just amazing. I am so happy with the results I am getting. I am slowly getting more people that want me to be their coach and its exciting that i am slowly moving up, I can't wait till I reach my goal by the end of the 60days! I am going to be updating my photos ever 2 weeks on youtube. so if you guys want to watch here is my video:





I already have picture of the progress i just have to update it.!

but here are some.











Well that is my progress I am going to keep updating and keep losing weight and looking great! I am so excited I can't wait!

I hope u guys are doing good, I will be commenting blogs soon and reading posts :)

love ya'll

xoxo
pz

2 words of Motivation:

Brown Eyed Cowgirl said...

awesome progress!! I hope you feel accomplished! This is great! I need to be more diligent about taking progress pictures of myself.

xx SN

Pirzen said...

Thank you :) I do feel really accomplished and excited!. :).

Post a Comment