intense week

|
So I had a really intense week, I re started doing insanity and the work out has been so hard on me lately i am exhausted, today i finished my first week, and i do feel good but i am so sore and so tired, I am currently drinking shakeology and i feel good so far, hopefully i will start seeing the weight loss soon, my muscles i can feel they are a little swollen from the work out so i think i am heavier on weight because of that right now, but as long i lose pants size i don't care. lol

I didn't write yesterday because i was so busy with other things and now as a beachbody coach i am trying to find people i can coach and help out, and it is hard! lol but i'm sure i'll find some people eventually. I really need to focus more on my artwork so i have been doing that as well, and so i haven't had much time to blog. but its ok cause today i took my time :). I hope by the end of march i look good in a bikini because i live in FL and the weather is just getting hotter and hotter and i want to go to the pool and beach and i want to feel good in a bathing suit. so I hope i lose the pounds soon.

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday and everyone had a good Friday! today its my brothers birthday and it just reminds me of how old i am.. lol hahah.








2 words of Motivation:

Rachel said...

I love reading positive posts :) Insanity is the shit! Hope you're having fun!

Pirzen said...

Thanks I love it! :)

Post a Comment