TGIF

|

Sweet! I have 45 followers :). I'm so glad that I still have followers and that they like my post. Thank you everyone for your support.


anyway so its Friday! and I am a little bummed out :(. I had an ok week, haven't been eating too much I don't know i still feel the same its weird, I am now down to 118lbs. so that's good. The reason why I am bummed out its because I was planning on doing this event at home thisSaturday explaining about my new and exciting coaching job thing i do, and how i want to help others and motivate them and its just exciting for me. but no one seemed to care, and no one replied back with certain questions I asked its just a little frustrating because no one takes me seriously, seem as i may need to go look for people that don't know me, and also older people i need to target probably people in the ages between 30 up to 50, because they seem to care more about their health than people that are younger. so I guess I will start searching for that and see how it goes, anyway so does any one here at least is interested in know more about what I do? let me know and I can help you explain some of the things I can help you with.

well this is all i really have for today i'm just trying to get people and working out so i can show my results to others and prove that works :)

I hope everyone has a great Friday today!






1 words of Motivation:

Brown Eyed Cowgirl said...

omg i love that bikini! I would love any tips you have on losing weight. I'm in that phase where I'm kinda at a plateau and I just need to lose like 10ish more pounds or really tone up to look super hott lol. Sometimes I feel pretty satisfied with myself but there's always room for improvement.

XX SN

Post a Comment