Doing really good!

|
I have been working hard! last week i hurt my ankle but i was able to rest it out for like 5days and its better now, Now i am back to my working out routine and its tough! Its max Interval training and its kicking my butt but i am pushing hard! I got cute new shorts to workout and look cute lol..
I love love pink! so i got these short, :)

Let me know how all of you guys are doing? I hope everyone is ok.
does anyone have a working out buddy? because i really really need one to keep moving forward lol.



I like how my butt and my legs are turning out, and i am seeing some abs in there!!!! I am excited!

2 words of Motivation:

Victoria said...

awsome. u still doing insanity?

Pirzen said...

I finished it, right now I am starting Insanity the Asylum :)

Post a Comment