First Reward!!!

|
so I am feeling thinner, my clothes feels better, I feel my abs, I weight about 119 to 120. depending, I am at a 20% body fat, I can see a bit of my abs. I have more muscle, heavy too!!.. so I am doing really good.

and so to reward myself, I bought myself a cute XS shirt, from Kohls. and I love it, I have finally show my belly. so here is the pic!


Let me know what you guys think!! I can't wait till i get to a lower body fat and I see more muscle on my tummy! 

hope everyone is doing good, and they all have a great Weekend!!


<3 love you all

PZ
xoxo

3 words of Motivation:

Christina said...

You look great!

xx

Pirzen said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

When you followed my blog I was so amazed when I discovered yours! You are so inspirational. What you have done with this blog is fantastic and you look fantastic(no joke)! One of my main things in my blog is getting in shape and it would be amazing to get tips from you! Please, give me any tips you can.
You are Inspirational,
Sandra

Post a Comment